HGS Fresher Recruitment of Technical Support Executive

Axis Bank Walk-in & direct interview


Axis Bank Hiring for Relationship Officer & Sales Officer | Walk-in- drive & OFFICE JOB | 12th & Any Graduate job |


•Axis Bank released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Relationship Officer & Sales Officer. All the candidates who are interested in this Recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online asap• till the link expires. Axis Bank Recruitment related information like eligibility, age limit, syllabus, selection procedure, pay scale and all other information read the Official advertisement, link is given below and then apply through the official website, that link is given below at last of this page.




📌About Axis Bank:- 

📌Axis Bank Limited, formerly known as UTI Bank (1993–2007), is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It sells financial services to large and mid-size companies, SMEs and retail businesses. As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by the promoters and the promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, New India Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC and UTI).[8] The remaining 69.19% shares are owned by mutual funds, FIIs, banks, insurance companies, corporate bodies and individual investors.


           🔘🔘🔘JOB- 1🔘🔘🔘


👷Job Position:- Relationship Officer. 

🔰Company:- Axis Bank. 

🥼Experience- freshers and experienced both can apply.

⏺️Job type:- OFFICE JOB. 

🌐Location:- (Multiple locations) INDIA.

🌍Shift Timing:- 8-9 hours. 

💰Salary:- 1.5 – 3.5/- LPA. (expected).

📌Selection process:- interview based. (Shortlisted candidates).

📌Qualifications:- 12th passed, (graduates & Postgraduates also apply).

📌Experience:- (Desirable).

•Experience: 0-1 year experience in a relevant field. 


📌Important Dates:-

Application begins – Already Started. 

Last Date – Apply As soon as Possible before the link expires.


📌Who Can Apply:-

•All India Candidates can Apply For this Yocket recruitment.

Step 1:- Click on the below Apply Now link.

Step 2:– Then You will be redirected to the career page of the Axis Bank. 

Step 3:– Read all the details and Fill all the required details in the form. 

Step 4:- Click on the Submit Button.

Step 5:- Wait for a few days for a response from the company. Shortlisted candidates will get reverted back.

Note:- Kindly come direct for Interview at Mention address along with Resume + Aadhar Card. we are not belongs to any Placement consultancy and not charging any amount for job, This email raised by HR_PSSG Axis Bank.


📌APPLY LINK:- Click here

Get Instant Notification of New Jobs on our Telegram channel.



🔘🔘🔘 JOB- 2 🔘🔘🔘


👷Job Position:- Sales Officer. 

🔰Company:- Axis Bank. 

🥼Experience- freshers and experienced both can apply.

⏺️Job type:- OFFICE JOB. 

🌐Location:- (Multiple locations), INDIA. 

🌍Shift Timing:- 8-9 hours. 

💰Salary:- upto 5/- (EXPECTED).

📌Selection process:- interview based. (Shortlisted candidates).

📌Qualifications:- Bachelor Degree in any stream. (Postgraduates also apply).

📌Experience:- (Desirable).

•Experience:- 0-5 years experience in a relevant field. 


📌Important Dates:-

•Application begins – Already Started. 

Last Date – Apply As soon as Possible before the link expires.



•Retail BankingB2B.

Loan Small Bussiness, Banking Loan Sales, Medical,Equipment Agri Finance, Housing, Marketing Rural Banking Working Capital, Banking Corporate Sales. 


📌Job profile & responsibilities:- 

📌Interview Date: 21 November- 2022 & 22 November 2022

📌Interview Time: 10 AM to 4 PM

📌Interview Venue at Pune:-

•C/O Quess Corp, 2nd Floor, Office No. 201-202, Next Gen Avenue Building, Behind Pavilion Mall & JW Marriot Hotel, Bahiratwadi, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune – 411016.

📌Note:- Kindly share updated resume on [email protected]



+91 7776020287

Talent Support Team


📌Apply link🖇️:-

Share This Post on:
Gouri Saha
Gouri Saha

HR Intern at Epitome || MBA || Human Resources || Coordinator - Operation & IT Club, LPU

Articles: 3901

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Ads Blocker Image Powered by Code Help Pro

Ads Blocker Detected!!!

We have detected that you are using extensions to block ads. Please support us by disabling these ads blocker.

Powered By
100% Free SEO Tools - Tool Kits PRO